Monday, July 21, 2008

A couple of posts I enjoyed today.

...just thought I would share! :)
>
**This post had me rollin' because everything she lists is SO TRUE! Please read if you are a CVS shopper! It is people like this that will end up ruining the CVS deals for everyone!

She mentions her post was inspired by 'How to be a Social Downer' over at Mrs. Fussypants Guide to Life. So I had to go check it out. It's funny because we all know 'that person.' I also really enjoyed her blog as well!

************************************************

The Apronista

The Apronista is hosting a giveaway for an awesome vintage apron of your choice from Rick Rack Attack! These vintage aprons are SO stinking adorable! It would be so fun to win one! I think this one is super cute:

Photobucket


Go check it out!

1 comment:

The Apron Queen said...

If you think that one is cute, check this one out: http://anapronaday.blogspot.com/2008/07/cutest-vintage-pants-apron-ever.html

Unfortunately, I'm selfish & keeping it for myself. :)

For your daily dose of vintage goodness & a bit of silliness, stop by Confessions of an Apron Queen