Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Mosaic Meme's

I was kind of bored this evening, even though there is plenty to do around here. I decided to go ahead and make my own little flickr mosaic meme....instead of chores. Bad Melissa. It was fun though...

melsmosaicmeme

The last picture isn't really my flickr name. Nothing came up when I entered it in so I just typed in "your name" I like what I found though! :)

**************************************************

Here are the instructions:

  • Type your answers to each of the questions below into Flickr Search .
  • Using only the first page, pick an image.
  • Copy and paste each of the URLs into the mosaic maker.
Questions:
  1. What is your first name?
  2. What is your favorite food?
  3. What high school did you go to?
  4. What is your favorite color?
  5. Who is your celebrity crush?
  6. Favorite drink?
  7. Dream vacation?
  8. Favorite dessert?
  9. What do you want to be when you grow up?
  10. What do you love most in life?
  11. One word to describe you.
  12. Your Flickr name.
**********************************************

I had so much fun doing mine I thought, well shoot lets do one for the hubbs.

...Here is Malachi's:

malsmosaicmeme

For the last picture I didn't use our Flickr name because nothing comes up for it. So for Mal's I used "my name." I laughed at what I found because Mal loves 'The Princess Bride'.

Why stop at Malachi? Here is baby D's:

deaconsmosaic


I am not sure why the picture for his favorite color didn't show up. I guess white will do since we really don't know what his favorite color is. ;) For his flickr name I just used his initials, for the high school I just did his favorite cartoon. I couldn't think of anything for a 'celebrity crush' what do you do for an almost 14 month old? I just typed in 'the goodnight show' - that lady seems sweet, hehe.

6 comments:

Swasey family said...

Thats Super cute I wanna do mine now too....I have a babysitter right now and MUST use this time to do house work, but instead Im blogg snooping!!hahaha...Our book comes out tomorrow!!YES!

Sparklinbecks said...

What a fun idea! They turned out neat!

Anonymous said...

That looks so fun! I love the pictures that came up for each one. I'm definitely going to do this.

Alyssa @ KeepingTheKingdomFirst said...

When are you coming to CA? Maybe we could meet for coffee? Tweet me!

Michele @ Frugal Granola said...

That looks really fun! I've never used Flikr, but I may have to give it a try! :)

Blessings,
Michele

Brittney said...

Oh, I love yours! So cool!